Tuesday 7 December 2010

Hmmm.... New to this Bloggy thing.......... bear with me folks

Charlie
2006
Private Collection - Hill Head Fareham

Hmmm, new to this bloggy thing..... seems to me best to gradually upload past works, and then keep up to date with new works as and when.  I am not good with adminny things that wrench me away from my easel, so I am going to figure how to make this an enjoyable experience and fun!  On the upside, I love client contact, and thrive in a social environment when I am not painting, so I shall see this as my interaction page, where you and I meet in an exchange of lovely energy!

 When I am painting, like most of my arty paIs, I am a hardened cave dweller, lost in the depths of my imaginative kingdoms and worlds.

I am so blessed! Today has been such a lovely day.  It kicked off with an email from a recent purchaser telling me how delighted she was with her recent oil painting purchase, delivered today.  The painting is a miniature,  a sunset scene, the location being quite close to her parents house in Devon. I had the good fortune to visit this area earlier this year and was truly smitten!
Last Kiss of The Sun
Woolacoombe Bay Sunset
Oil on Canvas 6 x 4"
Private Collection - Dorset

Art connects people in such a beautiful way!


I am currently sorting out canvasses to release for sale to make way for new work,  and as a result shall be selling some of my 2006 - 2009 works. I shall of course list them here, on ebay and facebook.  For the convenience of my clients, I do accept payment through Pay Pal. Here are a couple of works that are among my personal favourites.

The Pond
2010
Oil On Canvas 50 x 40 "

Finally Coming Home
2010
Oil On Canvas 24 x 24"

                    Afternoon Nap
                    2006
                  Acrylic On Canvas
                Private Collection - Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment